An Australian company,The Elevator™, is an online adult boutique specialising in high quality sex toys, vibrators, dildos and adult intimacy products for adventurous couples and playful singles over the age of 18 years of age.
The Elevator™ aims to enhance customer’s intimate lives. Our range of sex toys and adult products, enables a deeper connection for lovers to experience, creating pleasurable, memorable moments throughout one’s lifetime.
We encourage our customers to surrender themselves to their desires experiencing unbridled rapture, lust, passion, sensuality and fantasy.
At The Elevator™, our promise to our customers is that you can always shop online with complete confidence. As such, The Elevator™ team is committed to providing a high standard of customer service, quality products which are synonymous with The Elevator™ brand and absolute confidentiality. These are the trademark qualities that The Elevator™ brand will stand by to match your expectations.
Remember, life is a series of moments.....don’t forget to play !
Browsing and Selecting Products
Simply click on the adult product you would like to view, enter the quantity you would like to purchase and select the colour. Once completed, click “add to cart” and the product you have selected will be in your shopping cart. When you have finished selecting your products, all items will be displayed in your shopping cart ready for purchase.
Payment and Invoicing
The Elevator™ accepts credit card payments only and all orders are charged in Australian dollars. All online purchases must be paid prior to orders being fulfilled.
The Elevator™ does not store your credit card number or details on our servers. However, it may be retained by the Commonwealth Bank Australia, our payment gateway provider for processing transactions. If payment is declined due to insufficient funds, stock will not be held until full payment is made.
Upon completion of your online order, The Elevator™ will supply you with a tax invoice via email. Please ensure that the email address you have provided is correct. You will also receive a hard copy invoice with your items when delivered. Please retain the invoice for warranty purposes.
Packaging, Postage and Delivery
Packaging of products is completed from Monday to Friday only. No packaging will take place on weekends or public holidays. Your order will be packed within 24-48 hours of purchase. If your product is not available or on backorder you will be notified via email of your options.
All products purchased from The Elevator™ are carefully packed and elegantly packaged to ensure your selected items are not damaged when received.
Due to the nature of our products, your privacy and confidentiality is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore discreet outer packaging is guaranteed.
The Elevator™ uses registered Delivery Agents to deliver your items. Therefore you agree that your details including your delivery address and nominated phone number will be supplied to the Delivery Agent for the purpose of delivering the goods.
The delivery fees for online orders are:
Standard Delivery - $10.00
National delivery within 1-10 business days. Delivery to regional areas may take longer.
Please note The Elevator is based on the east coast of Australia, therefore orders to Western Australia may take a full 5 days to be delivered.
National Express Delivery - $ 17.00
When selecting National Express Delivery, your purchase will be fast-tracked Australia wide making sure your order arrives at its destination within 1-3 business days for metropolitan areas. Deliveries to regional areas may take longer.
Please refer to the Express Post information at http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html for an up-to-date list of National Express Delivery service suburbs.
Registered Post - $14.00
Enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery within Australia on your purchases for all orders over $180.00. Free delivery when you spend $180.00 or more is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Gift Card Only
Complimentary delivery. National delivery within 3-7 business days. Regional areas will take longer.
You can nominate to have your order left unattended by providing instructions during checkout as to where to leave your purchase in a secure location. Risk and title in the goods passes to the recipient upon delivery of the goods to your nominated Delivery Address.
Returns and Exchanges
As our customer, your health, safety and wellbeing is our highest priority and so is your peace of mind in the knowledge that you are receiving a brand new product.
Due to the very intimate nature of the products stocked by The Elevator™, we do not exchange or refund items unless the item is faulty or has a manufacturing defect. You have 30 days to exchange your product from the purchase date. Therefore please select your items carefully.
In the event your item is faulty or has a manufacturing defect, to return we simply ask that you:
- Contact The Elevator™ team at email@example.com to notify us of your intent to return the items;
- Complete the exchange form which you received with your invoice in your document holder;
- Place the exchange form and receipt as proof of purchase with the items you are returning;
- Clean all items and place in a sealed plastic bag;
- Return all original packaging (which needs to be as close to original condition as possible);
- Post items you are returning via registered post to the address specified on the exchange form;
NB you will need to pay for postage when returning the product. However, we shall pay for postage when returning a new item to you.
As soon as The Elevator™ is notified of a product recall, you will be contacted immediately if you have purchased that product.
Feedback and Complaints
At The Elevator™ we believe it is important to receive and act on all feedback from our customers. This enables us to further improve the quality of service received by all our valued customers and fosters an environment of continuous quality improvement at The Elevator™.
If you have any feedback you would like to share with us, then please complete the form below and click the submit button. The Elevator™ team will aim to respond to your feedback within 24 hours from Monday through Friday.
Privacy and Security
The Elevator™ recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and other third parties who provide their personal information to us.
Personal information The Elevator™ collects
When used in this policy, “personal information” has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information generally includes any information that can be used to personally identify you. The Elevator™ may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- postal address;
- email address;
- post code;
- age and date of birth;
- telephone number;
- if you are a candidate for employment with The Elevator™, we may collect other information as further set out in our application forms or during the recruitment process. This may include information relating to your employment history, working eligibility rights, suitability for the role you are applying for, and your referee details.
The Elevator™ may also collect information from you that is not personal information because it does not identify you personally. This information is normally retained with your personal information and may include:
- Your shopping preferences and a list of products and services you have purchased from The Elevator™. This may include your shopping history, product types, specifications, sizes, dimensions, colours, occasion date, or other attributes of products and services The Elevator™ has provided to you or may provide to you in the future;
- information The Elevator™ requires to deliver, service or fulfil warranty obligations for products or services;
- your marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and the method of delivery (email, SMS, direct mail, or other);
- information you provide to us via our customer service department, website, application forms, or directly to team members in relation to our products and services; and
- device identification information when you use a computer, mobile phone, smart phone or tablet. This information may include session cookies, your device IMEI number, IP address or MAC address.
The Elevator™ may use temporary (session) cookies or permanent cookies when you access The Elevator™ website. This allows us to recognise your browser and track the web pages you have visited. You can switch off cookies by adjusting the settings on your The Elevator™ web browser.
If you send us personal information that The Elevator™ has not requested, or The Elevator™ determines the personal information you have provided to us is not reasonably necessary or directly related to any of our functions or activities, The Elevator™ may de-identify or delete this information without notifying you to protect your privacy.
How The Elevator™ collects your personal information
Normally The Elevator™ collects information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website;
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events;
- if you are a candidate for employment with The Elevator™, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
The Elevator™ may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties:
- if you are a candidate for employment with The Elevator™, The Elevator™ may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
How The Elevator™ holds your personal information
The Elevator™ may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form.
If you provide information to us electronically, The Elevator™ will retain this information in our computer systems and databases. This includes computer software programs, internet servers, and hosted internet solutions provided by third parties.
If you provide information to us in hard copy (paper) this information is normally retained in our files and a copy is made to our electronic files.
The Elevator™ uses industry standard security measures to safeguard and protect your information. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If The Elevator™ is unable to collect your personal information
If The Elevator™ is unable to collect your personal information, some or all of the following may occur:
- The Elevator™ may be unable to provide products or services to you, to the requested standard or at all;
- The Elevator™ may be unable to communicate with you to provide information about products and services that you have purchased from us, or may intend to purchase in the future;
- The Elevator™ may be unable to tailor the content of our marketing communications to suit your preferences;
- your experience when interacting with us may be delayed or not as efficient as you may expect; or
- if you are a candidate for employment with The Elevator™, The Elevator™ may not be able to process your application for a position at The Elevator™.
Purpose of collection of your personal information
The Elevator™ collects your personal information so that The Elevator™ can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers;
- carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way The Elevator™ provides products and services to you;
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at The Elevator™.
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, and payment processors;
- our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
- if you are a candidate for an employment position with The Elevator™ involving a third party with whom The Elevator™ has an agreement, to that third party to assess your application; and
- if required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
The Elevator™ may send you direct marketing communications and information about products and services offered by us via email.
If you have indicated a preference for a method of communication, The Elevator™ will endeavour to use that method wherever practical to do so.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by responding via the channel in which you received the marketing communication, or by contacting us (see contact information below). You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of the email communication you have received. You may also update your personal information by editing your online profile.
The Elevator™ does not provide your personal information to any other organisation for the purposes of direct marketing.
How you may access your information
You may access your personal information held by The Elevator™ by making a request to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once received by The Elevator™, we will respond within 1-5 working days.
Normally The Elevator™ will provide a record of your personal information to you via your preferred contact method (phone, email or mail), and The Elevator™ will not charge a fee.
If your request is unlawful or may interfere with the privacy of others, The Elevator™ may reasonably refuse to provide access to your personal information.
Correction of your personal information
If you would like us to update or amend your personal information, please contact us and The Elevator™ will make the requested amendments.
The Elevator™ may ask you to verify your identity to ensure that personal information The Elevator™ holds is not improperly accessed. This may include providing a copy of your driver’s license or passport.
If you feel your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information above setting out the circumstances and reasons for your complaint.
Our team members will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24-48 hours, and will normally respond to your request within 5 business days. If your complaint is complicated or requires further investigation our response may take additional time to finalise.
The Elevator™ will respond to you by your preferred contact method if you have indicated a particular method.
Copyright © 2015 H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™.
Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™.
H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ email@example.com
Enforcement of copyright
H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
It is a requirement of this website that all viewers and purchasers must be 18 years of age or over.
All products must be used in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations. H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ takes no responsibility for misuse, injuries or allergies to products once purchased.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ ; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as H.O.A Pty Ltd trading as The Elevator™.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com
Australian company - H.O.A Pty Ltd , trading as The Elevator™.
Branding and Web Design:
Common Ventures http://commonv.com/
Product Photography and Graphic Design:
Flawless Imaging http://www.flawlessimaging.com/
Home Page Photography:
Anton Lesnoy UNCRISIS Collection http://uncrisis.com/
Sophie Rockland 210th http://www.210th.com/
The Elevator are proud members of EROS – The Adults Only Association.
A big shout out and thankyou to our Wholesale Distributors who have helped supply quality products.
Two Ducks Distribution
The Love Group
Sugar and Sas
The Lovely Planet Distribution
Claredale Distributors P/L
Windsor Wholesale Australasia