SEX TOY REVIEWS

The Elevator's Sensual Bondage Range

Leather Crop

When most people think of bondage, what mostly springs to mind are the extreme images you've seen on the net or what you've read in books or seen in movies such as 50 Shades of Grey. From these vast array of images, bondage either invokes an “I'm intrigued” or a “WTF !?” response.

Personally, I fell into the “I'm intrigued” category but quickly realised that I was not at the extreme end of the bondage spectrum rather, at the opposite end which is referred to as ‘sensual dominance’, which I suspect most couples would be.

Sensual dominance is a very soft form of submission and is a perfect way for couples to experiment and add some spice into their intimate lives. People have said to me – “why would I do that?” - and my response is – “why not?” When one reflects on their shagging career you tend to forget most of the normal ones but you NEVER forget the ones which were out of the ordinary. So rather than the same monotonous routine, I encourage all couples to spice it up every now and then and try something new.

The most popular BDSM introductory toys are feather ticklers, silk blindfolds and cuffs. Being teased, blindfolded and restrained by your lover adds to the anticipation of touch which results in a heightened erotic experience. Most couples at some point have used blindfolds coupled with some form of restraint, therefore (albeit unknowingly) they have entered the world of sensual dominance. 

Taking it up a notch from the silk blindfold and cuffs I recommend the SAX leather fur lined cuffs and fur paddle. Yes you read it right, leather and fur! It's a weird combination but it actually works and here's how: The cuffs are lined with fur and can be adjusted to any level of restraint however due to the fur lining they are very comfortable and strong enough to withstand harder BDSM practises. When using the fur paddle I use the 80/20 rule, 80% of running the fur side over the body and a few light stingy slaps with the remaining 20%. The sensation of a light stingy slap followed by the sensation of fur induces goose bumps all over, leaving your lover begging for more. If you are in tune with your lover and have achieved this then you are using it correctly!

If you’re even more adventurous, and would like to move past blindfolds and gentle spanking, I would definitely recommend introducing a flogger and crop. “Ouch!” I hear you say! Just because it's called a flogger doesn't mean you are going to flog the daylights out of your lover – seriously why would you want too?  Rather, the most sensuous way to use either a leather or horse hair flogger, is by lightly slapping or dragging it over your lover’s skin to increase blood flow which, in turn increases skin sensitivity. If you are wanting something harder, remember to always discuss consent and a safe word with your lover before you commence harder styles.

Crops are something not a lot of people would think to use in erotic play as they think horses and “how could that possibly be an erotic item?” but trust me, a crop is a must have item in the bedroom. Here’s how they work; get your lover to repetitively tap the crop on your erotic zones lightly then followed by the tongue in the same area. All I can say is OMG be prepared for mind blowing sensations and orgasms. If you are going to try one BDSM item ladies, it should be a crop! And if you love it, it will become a standard item on your special spice it up date nights. Here is a link so you can see a crop being used in action http://mistresssteele.tumblr.com/post/96256052410

Using any BDSM item with a lover requires an incredible amount of respect, trust and confidentiality towards each other, as there is a level of vulnerability which you would not put yourself into with someone you have just met but rather someone you care for immensely. For that reason it's a great area to experiment and spice up your love life with your established lover.

So go ahead and put your sex god or goddess personas on and give it a go. You might surprise yourself and experience new heights of pleasure previously unknown. The Elevator has a range of sensual dominance products available to experiment with, have a look something might just take your fancy. Also, for a great laugh watch the Try Guys and their experience with bondage, I couldn’t stop laughing! Enjoy!

http://www.theelevator.boutique/collections/bondage

https://youtu.be/kXOJb0TlK-w

Older Post Newer Post